Sunday, February 11, 2007

Wonderful Sunday

Hello again. As you can see (unless you have your eyes closed), I've managed to continue my streak of blogger postings. This one probably won't be too long though, because there isn't too much to say. Got up today at 9:30, went to church for an 11 o'clock mass. I helped out afterwards facilitating he signing of a petition for poverty in the city (it's public policy weekend), which went fine. Now I'm just waiting to go to CrossRoads, eager to see what we wind up doing. I'm not sure if Nora (our youth minister) has got a plan yet or not, it wouldn't be the first time we had to plan right before the meeting. Everything always turns out fine when we do (have to plan quickly), so I'm not worried at all. Hopefully it'll be a good night, I'll write about it later.
The picture I'm gonna put on this post I made some time last year or the year before. I took the picture, then brought it into photoshop to accent the tree, but the sky was always white. Hope you like it.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Did you take that picture?

Annie ! ! ! ! !

Lucia said...

Wow. Like it, except that IT'S TORTURING ME THAT IT'S NOT GREEN OUT RIGHT NOW.
Thanks a bunch.

Monkeybaby14 said...

u take the most purtiful pictures ian!