Saturday, February 10, 2007

Hi everybody

Hello again! Here I am, actually posting for the second day in a row as I said I would! Miraculous! Now, what to post about?

Hmmmmmmmmmm........

Hmmmmmmmmmm............

I got it! No, no I lost it..... Hmmmmmmmmm.....

I guess I'll just post what's going on with me. Don't get your hopes up, it's not much. Today was pretty uneventful, the highlight of exciting being taking a shower. It wasn't a bad day in any way, just an uneventful one. So, let's look to the future. Tomorrow is Sunday, which means church and CrossRoads, along with general chilling in the house. This week doesn't hold anything too exciting either. We have Kieran and Isabella on Tuesday and Thursday, and the pastoral associate from our church is planning on joining us for dinner that same Thursday. This means that the house will most likely be cleaned, with a possible furniture re-arrangement also in the cards. As far as school-ish things go, I need to spend a lot of time reading this week. My Godparents gave me a book for Christmas which I still haven't read (or sent a thank you card for), and I also have the book it's based upon and another two books by the same author as the book that the book I got a present is based on.

GAH. We'll see how far I get.

Well, that's all for now. Until later, I leave you with this sunset photo. I took it at the end of January from the field.

3 comments:

Monkeybaby14 said...

u finally updated! lol! and thank u for explaing to lucie what woot meant. lol

-sarah*

Annie said...

Well don't forget about the new season of this old house on Saturday. I think that is the most important thing this week ! (lots of laughs )

Annie :) :) :) :) :)

Lucia said...

Wow. You have a very full plate, book-wise. I hope to see you in the cleaning of the house, since there's a lot to clean!
LuLu and Lily