Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Sum-up.

So the bikeride I went on yesterday? Crazy. It was a lot farther away than I thought it would be, and a lot of bad/annoying things hapened. It started raining/thundering while I was 7 miles from home, a traffic light went out, so I had to pretend to be a car in order to get through the intersection safely, and the soda I brought broke open while in the pouch behind my seat. Some how though, I'm still glad I went. It was good excersize and a little fun in it's own way. Our youth group softball games start tonight, which has me very excited, and Katie came over today, which has been fun. That's all for now.

Seeya later bye.

2 comments:

Annie said...

It was fun with Kaite and I wish Sarah came too along with Alex.

Annie :)

Monkeybaby14 said...

everyone had fun..

-sarah* :(