Sunday, July 09, 2006

The question must be asked.

Why am I still awake? Isabella (our friend Liz's new daughter) is getting baptized tomorrow, errr, later today. The service is at 9:30, but they live out in Victor, so we should probably leave around 8:50 or so. That means that I should get up at 8 which means that I should go to bed now. Also, our cousin Ryan is having his Graduation party tomorrow AND it's the second day of corn hill. Hopefully the day won't be too hectic, after all, it is the weekend. And now it's 1:03 AM, so I think I'll go to bed. Good night everyone.

Or, good morning I guess. =D

3 comments:

Lucia said...

Why in the world woud you stay up that late to update a blog? Teenagers... oh wait, I am one!!!!
Lucie

Annie said...

It has already been a busy day !

Annie

Monkeybaby14 said...

wow! You stay up late ian! Thats crazy dude! lol

-sarah*