Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The news of the week thus far

Let's see, yesterday I helped a parishioner from St. Paul's move her stuff from her house into a moving van. My friends Gregory and Monica helped, along with Alfie, so it wasn't too hard. We all got payed which was very nice. Then last night I went to plan Summer Retreat at "earthtones" in Webster with Alfie and Tim. We got a good group of people and retreat sounds like a lot of fun. Then today, I woke up too late to go to House of Mercy so I've just been hanging out. We've got softball again tonight, hopefully we'll find a ride since Lucie as dance. Tim might take us so that he can plan a little bit more with Nora (our youth minister) or we might just get a ride with Nora if Tim doesn't want to go. So today should be good. Tomorrow I might go to church with Clare (she didn't get to go this past weekend), then Thursday I'll probably go to HoM. Friday I might go with Nora to HoM because we would be taking the kids to Roseland (water park), which is really close to where retreat is. If I did this I would have to pack Thursday night, then I'd be gone all day Friday, all day Saturday, and then almost all of Sunday. Guess it's gonna be a busy week.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Why would you go on Friday? Don't you want to see us before you leave? I don't think that is a good idea. It sounds very hard. Oh well.

Annie