Saturday, July 14, 2007

Goodness Gracious

It's about time I updated! I think that going through everything since my last update would be just too tedious for you (and myself), so I'll stick with recent events. 
This past Tuesday night/Wednesday morning I went to the midnight showing of Harry Potter 5. Worry not, I have no intentions of spoiling it for anyone who hasn't seen it. It thought it was okay, but not great. Oh well, if I want greatness I'll just read the book, right?

Thursday I went in for a follow up interview at Wegmans, where I found out they were might be interested in hiring me for cashier work.  The interview went fine and was, thankfully, rather uneventful. A few hours later they called me back to offer me the job, which I accepted. I'm not sure when I actually start, hopefully I'll find that out when I go in to do some paperwork on Wednesday. 

Tomorrow we're planning on going to the Corning museum of Glass, followed by Stonybrooke park. I think it will be a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to going. We haven't been on a all day trip like this since we went to a friend's house out in the country earlier this summer, and we haven't gone a trip to a park of this nature (haha, genius) since Letchworth a few years ago. At least, I can't remember anything else. 

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

1 comment:

Annie said...

final you updated it

annie