Monday, July 16, 2007

Glass

We went to the Corning Museum of glass yesterday morning. It was a lot of fun! Not too many hands on things, but the glass was beautiful and we got to watch the demonstration of how they make it. I took the photo  below there and thought it came out really nicely. We also went down to Stoneybrooke park, but I didn't take any pictures because. I had brought my camera, but left it in the car to make sure it didn't get wet, which was for the best, I think. Anyway, here's the picture.

3 comments:

PTChick said...

I suppose that it is a bit late to leave a message on this post, but what the heck. I like it. It has a flowing look about it almost as if it would move.

Monkeybaby14 said...

oh my gosh!! this is so pretty! i love that place!!!!! the corning glass museum is awesome!!!

-sarah♥

KT aka Kiwi<3 said...

OMG that looks so cool!!