Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Finally

Sorry I haven't updated for so long. I promise to start doing it every day. And I really mean that. Nothing too interesting has been happening recently, just normal every day life. We have relitives coming to our house later this week. They live in England and we've never met them before, but they made contact through email a while ago saying that they were coming. One of them, a man named Phillip Harden, is the family historian, or so I've heard. As such, I've been asked by Mom to sort out the slides that we got from our Aunt Annie. Most of them have people that I've never met, though I did see a few with my Dad when he was my age. That was interesting. So that's probably what I'll be doing for the rest of this week till they get here on Friday. Let's hope I can sort them all out. Have a good day everyone.

3 comments:

Monkeybaby14 said...

hey ian!

yeah i have had an interesting day too. What to hear about it? Well here it goes. but this guy name Ryan Bilack in lunch when emily & i were going to the bathroom he looked at me and started to whisper and look at me. then later that day, he got off at my stop. AND HE DOESN'T LIVE IN THE AREA! he lives by scribner road. Any ways yeah, when i got off the bus to my house, he stares at me while walking and then he comes over to walk on the side walk. Then today i told my friend on the bus what happen. And she thought it was weird too. She gets off at the same stop as me. And then when we were getting off the bus, she kept looking at the back of the bus if he was coming. And she told me that he standed up and was about too, but he didn't. It was so weird! Some thing fishy is going around here. My friend thinks he likes me & that he is stalking me. lol.
And then another thing here, listen. So yeah... then in study hall today this guy in front of where i was sitting, was trying to tell his friend in the back some thing. And as you know you have to be quiet in a study hall. Well since he couldn't talk he used his hands. I knew he was talking about me. You know my shirt that has the dragon on it and it is blue? Well i was wearing that and he said that i had big boobs. And every once and a while he would sit in his seat sideways so he could see me, and some times he would drop some thing on the ground and pick it up, and he even asked me for some paper. creepy.... What a pervert! lol.

-sarah*

interesting? lol

comment back some time.

Monkeybaby14 said...

hey ian again.

if you want katie's blog here it is to go to it.

lol

-sarah*

http://pandas4life.blogspot.com/

Annie said...

I wonder what they will be like? I think we should have tea time with them. On Saturday the shirt that I just happen to be wearing is one of a heart in red white and blue for the 4th of July a couple of years ago. Oh well I guess people who aren't from this country and meet me have to get use to me being very patrotic.

Annie